1. Hello World
Very Basic Introductory Materials
- Deploy and interact with a digital asset (token)
- Get Started with Tplus to manage Tezos environments (sandboxes and public nodes)
- Run a Tezos sandbox
- Try SmartPy in a browser
- Learn the basics of SmartPy
- Try LIGO in a browser
- Learn the basics of LIGO
- Try Michelson in a browser
- Learn the basics of Michelson
- Check out Cryptonomic's Tezos developers' handbook
2. Write a Smart Contract
Write smart contracts in your choice of syntax. Code will compile to Michelson, the smart contract language of the Tezos blockchain.
- Python | SmartPy
- Pascal, OCaml, ReasonML | LIGO
- Haskell | Indigo
- Domain-Specific | Archetype
- Language of Tezos Smart Contracts | Michelson
3. Use a Library
Use a library to integrate Tezos with your application.
- Taquito - TypeScript library suite
- TzStats - indexer and API
- TzKT - indexer and API
- Conseil - indexer and API
- ConseilPy - Python toolkit for Conseil indexer and API
- Morley - Developer tools for Michelson
- TezosKit - Swift SDK for iOS, macOS, and iPadOS
- KotlinTezos - Android/Kotlin toolbox
- PyTezos - Python SDK
- Magic - passwordless wallet connector for apps
- Beacon - wallet connector for apps
- TezBridge - wallet connector for apps
- Go Tezos- Go library
- TezosJ - Android Java SDK
- TezosJ Plain Java - Java SDK
- Netezos - .Net Standard 2.0 library
4. Explore the Blockchain
Use a block explorer to analyze the Tezos blockchain.
- TezEdge - Tezos Node Explorer
- Tezos Notifier Bot (Telegram)
- Better Call Dev - Smart Contract Explorer
- SmartPy Contract Explorer
- Misualizer - Smart Contract Explorer
- Tezos Hubble Explorer
- Baking Bad - Delegation Explorer
- Build a Mainnet node for Debian, Ubuntu, or MacOS
- Build a node faster using a snapshot
- Run a Tezos node and bake in Kiln (GUI)
- How to get binaries to run Tezos
- Core Repository
- Docker Images
- TezEdge - Tezos node in Rust
- Michelson Language Reference
- SmartPy IDE: Online editor to write smart contracts in SmartPy
- LIGO IDE: Online editor to write smart contracts in LIGO
- sol2ligo Transpiler: Tool to migrate Solidity smart contracts to LIGO
- Tplus: Tool to manage Tezos environments (sandboxes and public nodes)
- Michelson - IntelliJ: Michelson Plugin for IntelliJ
- Michelson Emacs Mode: Michelson Plugin for Emacs
- Granary: Tezos Development Toolkit
- Truffle: Development environment, testing framework, and asset pipeline.
- Tezster: Testing tool for Tezos
- Magic's Testnet Faucet: A simple faucet for a Tezos Testnet
- Testnet Faucet: Faucet for a Tezos testnet
- Mainnet Faucet: Faucet for the Tezos Mainnet
- Testnet Faucet Bot: Telegram Faucet Bot for Tezos testnets
- Tezos Giga Node: Reliable and geographically distributed Tezos public node infrastructure
- TezosLive: GraphQL API to the Tezos Node RPC
- Nautilus Cloud: A full suite of tools to develop and deploy Tezos applications
- Tezos Link: Scalable API access to the Tezos network
- Tezos DataHub: Reliable API access to the Tezos network
Online Training Courses and Educational Resources
- Sol2Ligo handbook: Learn Ligo and write Tezos smart contracts with the interactive tool. Convert your Solidity contracts to Ligo easily.
- Blockmatics SmartPy Developer Course: Blockmatics’ SmartPy Developer Course teaches the basics of SmartPy and the SmartPy IDE.
- Cryptoverse Wars (SmartPy): Cryptoverse Wars is a fun interactive code school developed by BUIDL Labs that teaches developers how to write smart contracts in SmartPy.
- Tezos Academy (LIGO): Tezos Academy is a fun interactive tutorial developed by OCTO Technology on how to code smart contracts in LIGO.
- Tezos Training at Nomadic Labs: After running successfully through all the steps of this training session, you will be able to run a Tezos node (test network/sandboxed), use the Michelson emacs mode, and compile pieces of code in both LIGO and SmartPy.
- TQ Digital Assets Portal: This documentation aims to help developers streamline the implementation, integration, and use of digital assets on Tezos.
- Getting Started with LIGO: These tutorials by Claude Barde walk-through how to create smart contracts on the Tezos blockchain using the LIGO language.
- Cryptonomic Developer Portal: Cryptonomic’s tech stack makes it easy to develop and deploy Tezos applications.
- An Introduction to Michelson: These tutorials by Claude Barde walk-through how to use the Michelson programming language and write smart contracts on Tezos.
- Michelson Labs: Series of Jupyter notebooks for learning the Tezos native contract language.
- PyTezos Labs: Series of Jupyter notebooks for learning Tezos internals with Python.
- CoinList-Tezos Hackathon Workshops: Online workshops from the development teams of tools such as Truffle, Magic, SmartPy, LIGO, and more.
- Tezos Developer Documentation: A complete Tezos documentation resource for developers.
- TezEdge Tezos documentation: A documentation resource by the TezEdge team.
- TQ Tezos Wiki: A Tezos wiki by the TQ Tezos team. Learn about Tezos basics, proof-of-stake in Tezos, governance, smart contracts, and more.